Delhi Free Electricity Subsidy Form Portal दिल्ली फ्री बिजली फॉर्म PDF Download:::On Wednesday, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal introduced a new number (7011311111) that residents may use to register to maintain their eligibility for the city’s electricity subsidy programme. Those whose current electricity usage exceeds 200 units are exempt from paying fees. Up to Rs 800 in subsidies are available to those whose use doesn’t exceed 400 units per month.दिल्ली फ्री बिजली फॉर्म Download Below
The Delhi administration has adjusted it such that citizens must now actively choose to get the subsidy. Kejriwal further mentioned that the application deadline for this subsidy was September 30
Delhi Free Electricity Subsidy Apply
The Delhi government provides a power subsidy in the form of a rebate on energy bills below the prevailing market rate (or higher than the market rate for producers). Current electricity subsidies in Delhi include:
- Electricity for residential customers whose monthly usage is less than 200 units is subsidised at no cost.
- There is a 50% subsidy for residential customers whose monthly electricity usage is between 201 and 400 units (or up to Rs 800).
- If your bill is for more than 400 units, you will not receive a discount and will be expected to pay the entire amount.
Delhi Electricity subsidy Form Portal
The Chief Minister has deemed this a reasonable request and stated that only those in genuine need should be eligible for assistance. “There are some folks who would rather not have free power. Delhi residents will now only receive power subsidies if they actively seek them. He responded, “The application process can begin immediately.”
Those whose current electricity usage exceeds 200 units are exempt from paying fees. A 50% subsidy is given to those using up to 400 units per month. Those who prefer the electronic route can leave a message at the following number: 7011311111. When they click the link in the message they get, they will be sent to a form that may be completed and returned. He said that the number might be utilised on WhatsApp by texting “Hi,” at which point a form would be delivered along with instructions for submitting a subsidy application.
Kejriwal has announced that the subsidy will remain in effect as of October 1.” In the physical method, consumers can fill out a form attached to their power bill and submit it at designated collection centres,” he explained.
दिल्ली फ्री बिजली फॉर्म PDF Download
So that nobody is in the dark about the plan, we will launch a massive public education campaign shortly. We’ll do it yearly to allow individuals to apply for or decline subsidies. Kejriwal stated, “I believe that those who do not need subsidy will give it up, and those who do need it will benefit.”
Consumers will get an SMS or email confirming the continuation of the subsidy within three days after registering, either physically or digitally. As of right now, you may make use of this service entirely electronically. Those who apply by October 31ill get the monthly stipend. And if they don’t, they’ll have to pay their expenses, but they may apply again next month,” Kejriwal remarked.
Some customers have argued that they can pay their electric bills without the help of a subsidy, and they should be allowed that choice. This was a reasonable request as only people in need should get subsidies. According to Kejriwal, government subsidies cost around Rs 3,000 crore annually.
The government is developing measures to teach people about the new structure, such as holding camps, and the system has been upgraded so that it does not crash owing to a rush of applications.
How to Apply For Power Subsidy via missed call
- Just leave a message at 7011311111, and we’ll send you the URL by text.
- Check your inbox and follow the instructions. This link will take you to a WhatsApp contact form.
- To submit your application, please select the appropriate language, enter your CA number, and confirm your entry. A confirmation number will be sent to you.
How to Apply For Power Subsidy via Whatsapp
- Add this number to your WhatsApp contacts: 7011311111
- Introduce yourself in the WhatsApp conversation to receive the subsidised enrollment paperwork.
- You can apply for a rebate by scanning the QR code on the form included with your most recent BSES bill.
- You’ll need to follow the instructions sent to the cellphone number you provided to BSES by clicking the link in the SMS message.
- Once you do this, you’ll receive notifications indicating the power bill subsidy has been applied.