ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration & Portal Login: E Health is a big Project funded by the Government of Kerala and the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala, designed to provide a convenient centralized health care system for the citizens of Kerala. As the system is Aadhaar-based, citizens will have a unique identity and a unified health care record.
Through the eHealth Kerala portal, citizens can access various services such as a citizen’s health certificate, online appointment booking in government hospitals and tele-medicine consultation. The ehealth Kerala portal registration and login process starts at ehealth.kerala.gov.in and in this article we will tell you about ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration so stay here.We will tell you the complete details on how to register and login to the Health Portal and access online services.
ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration & Login
Appointments in hospitals of the state may be made via the e-Health portal evolved through the Department of Health to offer e-governance services. This facility can be to be had for the hospitals wherein the scheme has been implemented.It is a health undertaking delivered through the authorities of India and the health department of Kerala. The essential goal is to offer a handy centralized Healthcare system to the kerala citizens.
Check AHIMS Kerala Registration & Login
All citizens get a completely unique identity and fitness care record. The essential goal is to offer a pollution-unfastened environment, deal with the weak, supplying a healthcare system for the citizens . You ought to check in this portal the usage of your aadhaar card and you will get a everlasting unique health Identifier number.
E Health Kerala Portal 2021 Highlights
|Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala|
|Launched By||CM Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Name of State||Kerala State|
|Benefits||Online health services|
|Number of Hospitals Under the this Scheme||300 Government Hospitals|
|Objective||Provide electronic health card|
|eHealth Card Kerala Registration status||On going|
|Official website URL||ehealth.kerala.gov.in|
Benefits of E Health Kerala Portal
E Health Kerala Portal is the usage of communication and data technology for health. It helps us to enhance the best of treatment. It enables to reduces the pressures on public health care and this portal is used to get health care services. We can manage, transmit, store, file data and bills via the E Health Kerala portal.It enables to get right of entry to sufferers’ statistics speedy and we are able to get powerful health care.
It reduces paper works, duplication of costs, etc. It reduces scientific errors and also it reduces the pressure of staff. You can get all the details of register for ehealth.kerala.gov.in appointment booking so you can get more benefit out of this with the help of this services launched by CM Pinarayi Vijayan.
Process for ehealth.kerala.gov.in Portal Login
- Log in to the ehealth.kerala.gov.in with your unique health ID and password.
- Then click on New Appointment on the dash board
- If it is a referral, record that information and then select the hospital and department.
- Available tokens for the selected day will be displayed when the New Appointment date is selected.
- You can pick up the token at a convenient time and you will get the appointment details in your phone as SMS as well.
- Show the SMS booking details at the hospital when you reach the health care facility
How to register for ehealth.kerala.gov.in appointment booking
- Visit the website ehealth.kerala.gov.in.
- click on register link then you will redirected to new page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and you will get the OTP on the Aadhaar registered number.
- Enter the OTP and the system will give you an unique health identification number.
- Then you will receive the 16-digit unique health identification number and password as a message on your mobile.
- Appointments to hospitals of Kerala can be made using this identification number and password