IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force will start accepting applications for Agnipath Yojana as Agniveer Vayu under 01/2022 from 24 June 2022 to 5 July 2022 at agnipathvayu.cdac.in. The process of selection test is to be held on 24th July 2022. However, the recruitment body has not yet released the vacancy details. Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 will start on June 24, 2022. Interested candidates, as well as potential Agniveer who have enrolled under Agneepath Scheme, can apply online for the recruitment process at the official website of the Indian Air Force Agneepath.
Indian Air Force has recently released a notification for various posts under Agneepath Scheme. As per the notification, the recruitment rallies will be held in various recognized technical institutes like Industrial Training Institutes, NSQF etc.
IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022
The recruitment is open to unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria while applying for joining as ‘Agniveer Vayu’. Candidates should born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for the scheme. Candidates between the age of 17.5 and 23 years can apply, the upper age limit was earlier 21 but was later increased as a one-time relaxation.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Name of the scheme||Agneepath Scheme 2022 Recruitment|
|Authority name||Indian Army|
|Services offered||Indian Army, Indian Navy and India Air Force|
indianairforce.nic.in IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022
Important Dates of IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of online registration: 24 June 2022
- Last date for submission of online registration: 5 July.
- Exam Date: 24 July 2022 onwards
- Provisional Selection List (PSL): From 1st December 2022 onwards
- Enrollment List: 11 December 2022
Eligibility, Age Limit and Selection Criteria
- Qualification: Interested candidates should have 10th / Matriculation pass certificate. Intermediate/10+2 Equivalent Market Sheet OR 3 Year Engineering Diploma Final Year Marksheet and Matriculation Marksheet OR 2 Year Vocational Course Marksheet and Non-Vocational Marksheet
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 17.5 years to 21 years.
Selection criteria of IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online tests, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test-I, Adaptability Test-II, and Medical Examination.
Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Examination Fee
Yes, the candidates applying for the above recruitment policy will have to pay approx Rs. will have to pay the examination fee. 250/- while registering for the online examination. The examination fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking through a payment gateway or by Challan payment at any Axis Bank branch. Indian Army Army Recruitment 2022 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 for Agneepath is in a suitable position.
Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
As per the Agneepath scheme the COBSE for the exam for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 will also be applicable from the list board as applicable:
- Intermediate, Class 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and the like with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- The marks in the fields entered to enter the analysis are 50 percentile marks and English with 50 percentile marks.
- State Science Council or with a non-professional subject like Mathematics with 50% aggregate marks in vocational course and 50% marks in aggregate.
- Central or State Board of Education Intermediate or Datet Examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or vocational course of the year with 50% marks in aggregate with 50% marks. Vocational Course.
Agneepath Agniveer Air Force Recruitment Medical Standards
To get selected as Agniveer for Indian Air Force under Agneepath Recruitment 2022, candidate should have minimum height of 152.5 cms and chest at least 5 cms. The weight of the candidate is depend on the proportion of their height and age. Candidates who have undergone corneal surgery are not eligible to be selected as Agniveer in Indian Air Force. The candidate should have normal hearing and healthy gums, a good set of teeth and at least 14 dental points.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022, Apply for 70000 additional vacancies
how to apply for Agneepath Air Force Recruitment 2022
- To know more about the Agneepath scheme and submit your application, visit the Ministry of Defense website (www.mod.gov.in).
- If you go to the site’s official landing page, you’ll need to look for the Agneepath application link – information for which can be found in the “What’s new” section.
- When you find the link, you have to click on it to send you to a new page where the application form will be shown.
- You should start filling the application form for recruitment as soon as it is available.
- Kindly send your filled application form along with your scanned papers.
- The application process begins with the submission of supporting documents and payment of the applicable fee.
- After studying the application form carefully, you can send it using the “Submit” button.
- The application form for Agneepath Yojana can be obtained by following the above steps.