ICSE Board Datesheet 2023::It is expected that the CISCE will publish the ICSE 10th Date Sheet 2023 for Board Exams in February. The ICSE Class 10 examinations will be given in November and December by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). Students would take their tests in their classrooms throughout the Offline period. An independent Indian secondary school examination board, the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, administers the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education. In addition, the Council will state the matter. The ICSE Examination is associated with 2341 schools in India and other countries. Review the sections below for specifics on the ICSE 2023 Exam Dates.
ICSE Board 10th Time table 2023
Every year, students from both ICSE-affiliated and independent schools take a standardised exam at the end of the tenth grade; the CISCE Board determines when and how long those exams will last. The appropriate authorities typically release the schedule for the February board test in November or December. Since a Student’s X exam score is considered for deciding whether or not to admit them to a university in India, the 10th grade is often considered the first significant test that students take.
After grade 10, pupils take a standardised test and those who pass get certificates of completion. The ICSE 10th Date Sheet 2023 is now available for download, so all students currently enrolled in the 10th grade may get a head start on their preparations for the upcoming final exams.
|February 25, 2023||English Language- English Paper- 1|
|February 28, 2023||Literature In English- English Paper 2|
|March 3, 2023||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)|
|March 4, 2023||Math|
|March 6, 2023||Commercial Studies|
|March 7, 2023||History & Civics – H.C.G. Paper 1|
|March 11, 2023||Physics – Science Paper 1|
|March 13, 2023||Chemistry – Science Paper 2|
|March 16, 2023||Second Languages, Modern Foreign Languages|
|March 18, 2023||Geography- H.C.G Paper – 2|
|March 21, 2023||Group III Elective: Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer Applications. Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications, Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French, German, Hindustani Music, Home Science, Hospitality Management, Indian Dance, Mass Media & Communication, Physical Education, Spanish, Western Music, Yoga|
|Technical Drawing Applications|
|March 23, 2023||Hindi|
|March 27, 2023||Economics, Sanskrit/French (Group II elective)|
|March 30, 2023||Biology- Science Paper 3|
See:ICSE Board Datesheet 2023
ICSE 10th Practical Exam Date Sheet 2023
Class 10 practical exams’ information from the board is expected to be public in January 2023. The ICSE Board does not provide students with a schedule of practical examination dates. Schools are free to schedule practical tests whenever they are most convenient.
When the board announces dates for the practical examinations, all schools will adhere to those dates.
Students may contact their local schools or examination centres to find out when the class 10 ICSE practical examinations will be held in 2023.
Instructors will let students know when and where to show up for practical tests, which will be held only in schools.
ICSE 10th Admit Card 2023
Downloading online admission cards for the ICSE 10th Examination will be possible through the CISCE Board official website, perhaps beginning in the fourth week of January. Students should double-check all the information on their admission cards, including their roll numbers, names, fathers’ names, categories, sub-categories, photographs, signatures, birth dates, languages of question papers, and examination locations. You might pick up your admit card from your school or download it from the official website if you took the final test.
ICSE Class 10 Examination Guidelines 2023
On the day of the exam, students should adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by the CISCE. The following are some broad principles for the administration of the test that have been established as guidelines:
- Students are reminded to report to the testing facility a minimum of half an hour before their exam begins.
- Everyone sitting for a test must provide their admission card. The examination committee may bar those who do not comply from entering the testing room.
- Test takers will be given an extra ten minutes to read the questions.
- Only black or blue ink pens should be used for the responses, and diagrams should be drawn using pencils.
- Students who bring any digital device or non-prescribed gadgets into the examination room will be disqualified from taking the examination.
How to Download ICSE 10th Time Table 2023?
A link to the ICSE Class 10 schedule for 2023 is provided here for students’ convenience.
- View the 2023 schedule at www.cicse.org.
- Select the “Notice Board” tab.
- Please follow this link to see the ICSE examination schedule for the year 2023.
- Get the PDF of the ICSE 10th scheduled for 2023 here.
- A copy of the ICSE test schedule for the year 2023 is available for your perusal and printing.
|Download PDF Datesheet||Click Here|
ICSE Exam Time Table 2023 – Last-Minute Advise
- Exam day is a stressful time for many students. However, students can successfully navigate these challenges with proper guidance and achieve excellent results in the ICSE 10th result in 2023.
- Students shouldn’t put off doing things until the last minute. They should have all their materials and uniforms set out the night before the exam. In short, they need to do all possible to ensure a smooth exam day.
- They should review the brief notes the night before the test. They can also jot down the chapter’s key takeaways to facilitate a more effective review.
- Do not attempt to learn brand-new material from the ICSE curriculum the night before the exam. This will lead to uncertainty and confusion. So, it’s best to update the concealed part.
- Those taking the ICSE 10th-grade test in 2023 should familiarise themselves with the exam’s structure, especially the weighting of different subjects and the marking method. This will give students a deeper comprehension of the material and facilitate targeted review.
- Just chill down and keep a good attitude. Get a whole night’s sleep the night before a test; it will improve focus.