ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022::Official notification is released the recruitment process by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force for the post of Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Male/Female) also for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.The total number of vacancies is 247.Interested applicants can visit the official website and from their they can download the notification also of the examination
ITBP has released the short notice for Head Constable Recruitment.It is a good chance for all those candidates who were waiting for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment.ITBP Head Constable Recruitment notification has been released for a total of 284 posts.Interested applicants who apply for the recruitment they can fill the form online from 8th June 2022 through it’s the official website. Candidates should read carefully the official notification released by ITBP before applying. If you found eligible then apply online in the evening.
ITBP HC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy 2022:Indo Tibetan Border Police will conduct ITBP Recruitment from 8th June 2022 to 7th July 2022.Those candidates who want to apply they can apply online for ITBP Officer Head Constable through it’s official website.All the information related to online application will be given in the official notification.
Online Application for ITBP Recruitment 2022 will be available from 08.06.2022.The last date to apply for this recruitment will be available 07.07.2022 till 11.59 PM.Only online mode will be accepted no offline mode is available for submitting the application form.Candidates must know that application form filled after the last date will not be considered it will be rejected.
ITBP Head Constable Notification 2022 Details
|Authority||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Recruitment||8th June 2022 to 7th July 2022|
|Post Name||Head constable|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
ITBP Age Range for the selection
The age limit for ITBP direct recruitment is 18-25 years and for ITPB departmental recruitment the age limit is maximum 35 years.The important date for calculation of age is 1.1.2022. There is also a age relaxation will be given as per the rules set by the Indian government. Age relaxation includes 3 years relaxation for OBC category and 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.Other categories like EWS, ESM and PWD can also get age relaxation as per rules.
Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022
ITPB HC Recruitment 2022 and ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 :-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written exam
- Skill test
- Document verification
- Medical examination
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Salary
Candidates shortlisted for above mentioned posts are eligible to get pay in Pay Scale Level-4 in Pay Matrix. 25500 to Rs. 81100/- per month from the concerned board.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
ITBP Educational Qualifications
- Candidate must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Candidates should have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer only.
ITBP Recruitment Application fee
- General/OBC/EWS- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female – Rs.0/-
- Candidate have to pay the application form fee with the help of online transfer.
- Age Range
- Age Limit as on 01.01.2022
- Head Constable 18-25 Years
- Head Constable (CM) (LDCE): 35 Years
- Refer notification for age relaxation
Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022
ITBP Recruitment Steps To Apply:-
- ONLINE APPLICATION MODE will be opened from /507/2020 at 00:01 hrs and will be closed at 11:59 PM on 02/09/2021 on ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply through ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. There is a important instruction for the Candidates that they should recheck the details which they have filled before submitting the application form carefully. The application should be submitted online only. No application will be accepted offline. Those candidates who want to submit their application through offline mode their application will be rejected.
- Interested candidate have to upload the copy of the certificate or document for the sports discipline
- Candidate have to created a profile at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in before applying for the post on ITBP recruitment website, otherwise his online application will be rejected during scrutiny.