River vs Atlético Tucumán: minute by minute

El Millonario, who had just beaten Arsenal 3-1 last weekend, received Atlético Tucumán this Thursday in a packed Monumental for the fifth date of Zone A of the League Cup with the mission of adding to three to fit into your group. For this meeting, Demichelis repeated the same eleven that he had beaten the Sarandí team last Sunday, so he confirmed Santiago as full-backs Simon and Milton Casco, the five midfielders and Miguel Ángel Borja as the only forward in the area.

The game began with River dominating, although there were no clear goal situations – until the 9th minute – the reality is that Demichelis’ men did what they wanted against a team that could not find a way back into the Greatest’s midfield and the The first quarter of an hour of the match was bad. At 9 minutes Borja finished and blocked the goalkeeper, at 15 he headed Nacho and he couldn’t convert either, five minutes later the Brain warned again, but his shot went far.

At 28 minutes, Ramiro Funes Mori won at the top – after a spectacular cross from Nacho Fernández – and had the first, but his header went wide. In the final stretch, Atlético Tucumán woke up, but did not generate great danger in Armani’s goal, only some approaches. At 38, De La Cruz had it, but the Dean’s goalkeeper was very attentive and blocked well.

In the last of the first half came the controversy of the night: Paulo Díaz converted, but after reviewing the VAR for several minutes it was determined that he was aheadWhat was not considered was that an Atlético Tucumán soccer player deliberately touched the ball and that enabled the Chilean.

The start of the second half was with a dominant River, but again without managing to generate danger. Just his first chance was a shot by Nicolás De La Cruz that Marchiori covered with his chest. At fourteen minutes Borja scored, but the linesman immediately annulled it due to a clear forward position. Rondón and Colidio’s income was positive, they both entered well and joined their teammates.

At 21 minutes Rondón warned, after a spectacular pass from Díaz from the defense, the Venezuelan controlled with his chest and took shape, but the rival goalkeeper responded well again. Minutes later the visitor had two situations: the first at 28 at the feet of Orihuela, which Armani covered perfectly and the next was a shot at Coronel’s post. When the game was dying, Rondón appeared and with a superb header made it 1-0 in the 48th minute of the second half. In this way, the Greatest gets into the qualifying zone for the quarterfinals.


RIVER PLATE (4-5-1): 1-Franco Armani; 31-James Simon, 17-Paul Diaz, 3-Ramiro Funes Mori, 20-Milton Helmet; 24-Enzo Perez, 11-Nicholas De La Cruz, 26-Ignatius Fernandez, 10-Manuel Lanzini, 21-Ezequiel Barco; 9-Michael Borja. DT: Martin Demichelis.

Substitutes: 33-Centurion, 2-Boselli, 6-Martinez, 13-E. Diaz, 15-Herrera, 8-Palavecino, 22-Kranevitter, 5-Zuculini, 16-Colidio, 36-Solari, 25-Knee and 7-Suarez.

ATLÉTICO TUCUMAN (4-4-2): 1-Marchiori; 4-De La Fuente, 2-Bianchi, 20-Romero, 39-Orihuela; 5-Sánchez, 8-Acosta, 23-Carrera, 10-Pereyra; 40-Giani and 9-Maestro Puch. DT: Orsi and Gómez.


Hour: 21.00
Estadio: Monumental
Referee: Pablo Dovalo
Assistants: Ezequiel Brailovsky and Gerardo Lencina
WAS: Nicolas Lamolina
TV: TNT Sports


The Post River vs Atlético Tucumán: minute by minute
Originally Posted on lapaginamillonaria.com

Leave a Comment