Vivo has silently launched Vivo Y17s smartphone in Singapore. The website of Vivo Singapore reveals the complete features and specifications of the newly-launched device. The Y17s is believed to be the successor to the Vivo Y15s, which was launched in Singapore in November 2021. It is worth noting that Vivo rebranded the Vivo Y17 launched in India, as the Y15s in Singapore and the Y3s moniker in China.
In related news, Vivo is gearing up to launch Vivo V29 5G and Vivo V29 5G Pro smartphones in India. The company has also announced the launch date of the Vivo T2 Pro 5G in India. Vivo will equip the forthcoming T2 Pro 5G with the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC. The phonemaker is also gearing up to launch the flagship Vivo X100 series in China by the end of 2023. While we await the upcoming launches, let’s glance at the pricing and specifications of the all-new Vivo Y17s.
Vivo Y17s: Pricing, Availability
Vivo has launched the Y17s in Glitter Purple and Forest Green colour options. The company debuted the smartphone in a single variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Vivo has priced the lone variant of the smartphone at SGD 199 (approx. Rs 12,150).
The smartphone will be available through major online and offline stores in the coming weeks. Vivo might launch the smartphone in India under the same or different moniker.
Vivo Y17s: Features, Specifications
The smartphone is equipped with a 6.56-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1612 × 720 pixels. The display has a standard refresh rate of 60Hz, and features 83% NTSC, and a pixel density of 269 PPI. Under the hood, Y17s comes powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC.
The chipset is built on a 12nm process and features two Cortex-A75 cores at 2.0GHz, six Cortex-A55 cores at 1.8GHz, and Mali-G52 MP2 GPU. The chipset pairs with 6GB LPDRR4X RAM and 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage. Vivo also provides an option to expand the storage up to 1TB using a micro SD card.
The Vivo Y17s features a dual rear camera setup. The rear cameras are placed inside a separate camera module, similar to the recently-launched Vivo smartphones.
The phone ships with a 50MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a secondary 2MP depth sensor. The device features an 8MP selfie camera placed inside the waterdrop notch. A large 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support backs the Vivo Y17s.
Vivo Y17s: Complete Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch LCD, HD+ resolution, 60Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, Mali-G52 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- Software: Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary sensor, f/1.8 aperture 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor/ f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz / 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C port, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, FM, OTG
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-compass, Proximity Sensor, Virtual gyroscope Motor
- Dimensions and Weight: 163.74 × 75.43 × 8.09 mm, 186 grams
- Others: IP54 Rating, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, plastic rear panel
The Post Vivo Y17s With MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, 5000mAh Battery Silently Launched in Singapore: Price, Specifications Originally Posted on www.mysmartprice.com